Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"Thalaba" | Beautiful Country Escape | Paterson Valley Grazing Country
• 121.03 HA (299 Acres) of fertile valley grazing country and naturally timbered hills on two separate titles
• Beautiful home with cedar windows and doors throughout and incredible views of the surrounding hills and farmland
• “Thalaba” has been lovingly constructed by owners with an eye for detail
• Three light filled bedrooms with skylights and ceiling fans throughout
• Separate guest accommodation or parents retreat with ensuite
• Modern open plan kitchen with quality appliances and living areas with reverse cycle air conditioning and views that go on forever
• Fenced into 7 paddocks and linked via 2 access runs
• All paddocks have dams, some spring fed and approximately 600m of the Guygallon Creek runs through the middle of the property.
• High quality livestock infrastructure including steel cattle yards with vet crush and several small yards
• Huge 3 bay garage shed and workshop with concrete floor
• A Biocycle septic system supplies water to the gardens surrounding the home
• The property features solar power and a roof sprinkler system.
“Thalaba” is a spectacular rural getaway just minutes from the lower Hunter Valley’s township of Gresford. Enjoy running cattle and exploring the hills and bushland on horses or bikes.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 12 noon, Friday 3rd April, 2020.
Unit size (approx)
Land 299 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.