Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"Allview" | Established Rural Holding | Remarkable Location.
For sale by Open Auction on Saturday November 7th 2020 at 10am.
Price guide: $1.5M – $1.6M
For more information or details on how to register for the Auction, please phone Shannen Holley on 0499 722 705
• Approx. 140 Acres (56.4 Ha) of perfectly balanced country nestled in a peaceful location.
• Offering highly fertile creek flats along with flood free, gentle undulation.
• Elevated easterly aspect with beautiful views.
• Immaculate improvements including a character filled homestead offering 4 bedrooms, formal lounge, rumpus, dining and established landscaping.
• 3 vehicle carport plus garage, 9mx14m machinery shed with workshop, ex dairy established as stables, tack room and storage.
• Stockyards, loading race, chook pen, feeding facilities & the property is well fenced.
• Excellent water with 4 dams and double creek frontage.
• Perfect for horses & cattle. Owners have always run 32 Cows & Calves.
• Rare opportunity to acquire an immaculate rural property with established infrastructure, excellent water, positioned in a highly desirable location.
• Only a few kilometres to Branxton, less than 2km to the Hunter Expressway & on the doorstep of the renowned Hunter Valley Vineyards.
Unit size (approx)
Land 140 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.