Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
SECLUDED & PRODUCTIVE IRRIGATION FARM – IN TOWN!
· Approximately 17.95 Ha (44.4 Acres) of highly fertile alluvial soils fronting the Hunter River.
· Unique position within the residential area of Singleton. Walk to Schools, Clubs, Shops, Gym & Pool.
· 140 meg allocation from a secure well.
· Fully established irrigation infrastructure can water the entire property via 6” underground mains. (20hp motor & pump in the well)
· Approximately 30 Acres of established Lucerne.
· Impressive residence offering a quality fit out with an open plan.
· Three bedrooms, main with ensuite & walk in robe, beautiful kitchen adjoining the generous lounge, dining area. (10.5kw solar power unit)
· Deep verandas on 3 sides with an impressive 5m x 13m covered entertaining deck & an attached 10m x 5m carport accommodates two vehicles.
· Other improvements comprise of a 50m x 12 m hay/machinery shed, small store shed & pump house.
· The residence sits on a high portion free from any recent flood waters with an amazing view over farm land and beyond to the broken back range.
· Ideal for Lucerne, horses, cattle, turf & just about any other agricultural pursuit.
· This property truly is one of a kind & would provide the ultimate rural lifestyle whilst still within towns convenience.
· INSPECTIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.