Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
MAGNIFICENT RURAL SETTING – CREEK FRONTAGE "Oaklee", 1205 Glendonbrook Road, Glendonbrook, NSW, 2330.
• 40 Ha (100 Acres) of beautifully balanced grazing country.
• Protected, fertile creek flats with double frontage to Webbers Creek along with undulating to hilly country.
• Charming two bedroom cottage with formal lounge, kitchen and meals area.
• 17m X 11.6m Machinery/hay shed, 5.5m x 5.5m shed along with stockyards and loading race.
• Excellent water and predominantly cleared except for selective shade timber.
• Outstanding opportunity to acquire a quality rural holding nestled in a beautiful setting.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.