Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
PICTURESQUE COUNTRY RETREAT ON 11.05ha (27.3ac)
This immaculately presented property offers the perfect retreat. If you’re searching for a rural property in a private location, yet still close to town then this is for you. The improvements have been thoughtfully designed and perfectly maintained to include a shady home surrounded by verandahs and large, well-appointed shed. Solar power and town water complete this exceptional package.
The features of the property include:
– Choice of living areas with formal lounge, meals room and extra large family room.
– Central kitchen with island to meals area and well planned work space
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes, and main with ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Wrap around verandahs shed the home
– Air conditioning and slow combustion fire
– Gorgeous, low maintenance gardens create an oasis of calm
– Town water connected (untreated)
– 2 Dams, one complete with Australian Bass and ready for your fishing expedition.
– Solar panels to help ease electricity bills
– Colorbond shed 9.5m x 6m with an additional 6m x 12m covered entertaining / carport area
– Shed includes kitchen / bathroom area.
– Chicken coop
– 11.05ha (27.3ac) of land
This property truly is a rare find, with all the work done for you to move in and enjoy. We look forward to sharing it with you.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.