Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
"River Gum" | Irrigation Powerhouse on towns edge - Fully established
• 16 Ha (40 Acres) of prime alluvial flats fronting the Hunter River.
• Extensive irrigation system with 99 megalitres from the river (General security) & 80 megalitres from an equipped well.
• 2 roll line irrigators, spray lines, K-lines and irrigation pumps included.
• Established crops of Lucerne, Rye and Oat/Rye mix providing cashflow
• Generous residence offering comfort over 2 levels.
• Town water and an approval for subdivision also add to the unique opportunity with Rivergum. (Separate title of approx.1.3 Acres approved)
• 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs. Extra living space and a second kitchen are also on ground level.
• 18m x 8m machinery shed with 6m x 8m enclosed workshop. 15m x 10m hayshed (4.5m high)
• 4 stables, established fencing, steel stockyards with loading race.
• Outstanding water security, close proximity to town & established infrastructure.
Unit size (approx)
Land 40 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.