'Cooinda Grove' | Gorgeous country Homestead on the banks of the Hunter River
• Nestled in a private location enjoying sensational elevated views to the north looking over the entire property, rolling valley views, neighbouring farmland and a picturesque backdrop of the Stanhope mountains.
• Approximately 40 Ha (100 Acres) of well-balanced country. Fertile alluvial flats fronting the Hunter River, elevating up to undulating grazing country.
• Architecturally stunning, custom built residence offering four generous bedrooms plus office. 9′ ceilings, timber flooring, decorative cornices, beautiful use of timber throughout with French doors & deep verandahs enjoying the views.
• Beautifully appointed with ducted air conditioning & vacuum system, gas cooking appliances, combustion fire & many more features.
• 18m x 12m machinery shed with power connected, chook pen & steel stockyards also exist.
• Subdivided into 3 paddocks & well fenced Cooinda Grove is perfect for both cattle and horse enthusiasts.
• Conveniently positioned just minutes from Branxton and the M1, 15 minutes to the Hunter Valley Vineyard area and an easy 1hr 45min drive to Pymble.
• A rare opportunity to acquire a fully established rural holding with excellent water security within a tightly held & highly desirable area.
For more information please phone Scott Bailey 0407 722 705 or Shannen Holley 0499 722 705.
Unit size (approx)
Land 100 Acres
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.