Get in touch
Scott Bailey 0407 722 705
'The Old Courthouse' - CIRCA 1898
A rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully renovated & maintained property of historical significance in premier location.
– Delicately renovated to retain the integrity of its gorgeous original features.
– The heart of the home is the central family area filled with natural light & overlooking the expansive private gardens.
– 3 generous bedrooms complete with high ceilings, ducted air conditioning & a wraparound verandah offering both shade & privacy to these rooms.
– The gaol cell has been converted to a bathroom & laundry with the original steel door maintained.
– The generous eat-in timber kitchen has the original wood stove.
– Colourful gardens with private nooks to capture the sun all day.
– Fenced private back yard is perfect for a family
– Large 3 bay shed with access via Singleton St & rear lane.
The location of this property offers an abundance of opportunity with exposure to both Singleton & Wollombi Streets.
“Aren’t you just a bit curious what your
place could be worth today?”
This is the best place to find out. Let us know who you are and one of the Bailey Sales Team will contact you soon.